Farrow isn't just a bike shop. We're a family eager to share our passion, expertise, ideas, and stories with every unique individual that walks through the door. We offer more than bikes, parts, and a transaction. We're a place to learn the ropes, shoot the breeze, and be part of the Farrow family. Our attentive team offers the education, training and expertise to keep fellow riders safe and the thrills coming! We're built from a legacy of quality, community, and adventure. It's what gives us permission to move our riders and our industry forward.
It doesn't matter who you are... newbies, weekend warriors, and leather-wearing die-hards are welcome here. We may seem different, but it's our passion, need for adventure, and willingness to share our story that bring us together. You may show up buttoned up, overwhelmed, and under-motivated - but you'll leave with grease on your shoe and a feeling of freedom that can only be found from a family who honors tradition, embraces individuality, and leans into every ride as one!
- Maintain an appealing retail environment. Assist customers through the sale process which includes communicating the benefits of the quality, function, and fashion of the General Merchandise product and providing excellent C.U.S.T.O.M.er service.
What We Need From You Job- Duties and Requirements:
- Greet customers immediately, in an inviting and friendly manner.
- Utilize the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process and consultative selling techniques to capitalize on and exceed expectations with every customer interaction.
- Participate in customer pathing to ensure every motorcycle purchaser is presented with General Merchandise options available to them.
- Inform customers of upcoming events or promotions. Interest customers in receiving our email newsletter.
- Perform continuous customer follow-up to monitor satisfaction, garner feedback, and reinforce dealership messaging and marketing to drive future sales.
- Assist customers with their selection of General Merchandise, translate customer needs and desires into proactive recommendations, and offer additional products that complement the purchase.
- Provide prompt and accurate service on the floor and at the cash register.
- Present refreshed feature displays at a minimum of every two weeks in high-traffic areas.
- Maintain innovative merchandise presentations with product availability and selection to appeal to customers and drive buying behavior.
- Regularly check the fitting room for merchandise and cleanliness.
- Maintain an organized stockroom and point of sale area, complete with all needed supplies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement, as well as current Ohio salesperson’s license.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Schooling or experience in merchandising and retail sales.
- Harley-Davidson General Merchandise product knowledge and passion for the lifestyle and riding community a plus.
- Outgoing, likeable personality and the ability to communicate and relate with a broad customer base.
- Experience with P.O.S. and computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
Ricart Automotive is an equal opportunity employer.