Farrow isn't just a bike shop. We're a family eager to share our passion, expertise, ideas, and stories with every unique individual that walks through the door. We offer more than bikes, parts, and a transaction. We're a place to learn the ropes, shoot the breeze, and be part of the Farrow family. Our attentive team offers the education, training and expertise to keep fellow riders safe and the thrills coming! We're built from a legacy of quality, community, and adventure. It's what gives us permission to move our riders and our industry forward.
It doesn't matter who you are... newbies, weekend warriors, and leather-wearing die-hards are welcome here. We may seem different, but it's our passion, need for adventure, and willingness to share our story that bring us together. You may show up buttoned up, overwhelmed, and under-motivated - but you'll leave with grease on your shoe and a feeling of freedom that can only be found from a family who honors tradition, embraces individuality, and leans into every ride as one!
What We Need From You- Job Duties and Requirements:
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to internal and external customers.
- Utilize the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process and consultative selling technique to capitalize on and exceed expectations with every customer interaction.
- Sell additional services and parts/accessories by highlighting service specials or additional work needed.
- Participate in customer pathing to ensure every motorcycle purchaser is presented with service options available to them.
- Work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction.
- REview work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness. Promptly notify customers of any changes, delays, additional work needed, and when work has been completed.
- Provide customers with an overview of work performed at vehicle delivery and explore possibilities regarding their next visit or referrals. Assist with loading motorcycles in trailer or truck, if necessary.
- Answer telephone calls within three rings with proper and friendly greeting.
- Inform customers of upcoming events or promotions. Interest customers in receiving our email newsletter.
- Perform continuous customer follow-up to monitor satisfaction, garner feedback, and reinforce dealership messaging and marketing to drive future sales.
- Clearly record customer-states issues, customer and vehicle info, accurate part numbers, and labor times on repair orders.
- Inspect motorcycle at time of drop off. Take pictures of cosmetic defects or other conditions which merit documentation.
- Make estimates for internal repairs, communicating interdepartmentally as necessary.
- Open and close all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
Qualifications/Essential Job Functions:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school education or equivalent
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience working in cashier/credit card systems preferred but not required.
- Must be able to manage relationships across all channels and levels.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance up to 900 lbs, and push up to 1,200 lbs (motorcycles).
- Ability to work near moving parts, in a loud environment.
Ricart Automotive is an equal opportunity employer.