Farrow isn't just a bike shop. We're a family eager to share our passion, expertise, ideas, and stories with every unique individual that walks through the door. We offer more than bikes, parts, and a transaction. We're a place to learn the ropes, shoot the breeze, and be part of the Farrow family. Our attentive team offers the education, training and expertise to keep fellow riders safe and the thrills coming! We're built from a legacy of quality, community, and adventure. It's what gives us permission to move our riders and our industry forward.
It doesn't matter who you are... newbies, weekend warriors, and leather-wearing die-hards are welcome here. We may seem different, but it's our passion, need for adventure, and willingness to share our story that bring us together. You may show up buttoned up, overwhelmed, and under-motivated - but you'll leave with grease on your shoe and a feeling of freedom that can only be found from a family who honors tradition, embraces individuality, and leans into every ride as one!
- Responsible for detailing of motorcycles at the dealership, as well as additional needed tasks, as needed. .
- Responsible for delivering motorcycles to customers, using delivery truck.
What We Need From You- Job Duties and Requirements:
- Wash and/or detail internal and external customers’ new and pre-owned motorcycles.
- Perform scratch and chip repairs as required.
- Complete paperwork and move motorcycles to the staging area.
- Assist with keeping the service department clean, well-stocked, and organized.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of general facilities.
- Operate forklift to safely move motorcycles and shipping crates/skids to designated areas.
- Assist with new motorcycle un-crating and set-up.
- Assist with motorcycle transport and delivery.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high-quality customer service to internal and external customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Passion for the motorcycling lifestyle and riding community is a plus.
- Must have the ability to relate with a broad customer base.
- High energy level.
- General math, customer service, and excellent personal communication.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the dealership’s profitability.
Ricart Automotive is an equal opportunity employer.