Farrow isn't just a bike shop. We're a family eager to share our passion, expertise, ideas, and stories with every unique individual that walks through the door. We offer more than bikes, parts, and a transaction. We're a place to learn the ropes, shoot the breeze, and be part of the Farrow family. Our attentive team offers the education, training and expertise to keep fellow riders safe and the thrills coming! We're built from a legacy of quality, community, and adventure. It's what gives us permission to move our riders and our industry forward.
It doesn't matter who you are... newbies, weekend warriors, and leather-wearing die-hards are welcome here. We may seem different, but it's our passion, need for adventure, and willingness to share our story that bring us together. You may show up buttoned up, overwhelmed, and under-motivated - but you'll leave with grease on your shoe and a feeling of freedom that can only be found from a family who honors tradition, embraces individuality, and leans into every ride as one!
- Set-up, repair, maintain, and customize internal and external customer’s motorcycles following factory specifications and procedures.
What We Need From You Job- Duties and Requirements:
- Be an ambassador for the sport of motorcycling, the Harley-Davidson brand, and our family of dealerships.
- Be part of the team. Assist associates or customers of other departments, as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace. Notify the proper person if attention is needed.
- Protect confidential customer information. Keep files and workstations locked when not attended.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge of parts and accessories, including fit, function, style, and installation requirements.
- Treat all associates and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Must have the flexibility of schedule to work nights, holidays, and weekends
- Additional job responsibilities as seen necessary by the supervisor
Essential Job Functions:
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement, as well as current Ohio salesperson’s license.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Completion of a factory-authorized training program such as Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI).
- Harley-Davidson technical product knowledge and passion for riding.
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Passion for the motorcycling lifestyle and riding community a plus.
- Owning the proper tools to do extensive repairs
Ricart Automotive is an equal opportunity employer.